Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More whining from the USA

Took a trip to Salem, Oregon, area to see if it was good to live in. Chico, CA, is still looking good.

Costco was having a "sale" on gasoline - only $3.99 (US) per gallon. That was cheap, considering I just paid $4.39 per gallon at home in Chico's Costco.

Folks are pissed about the cost of gas and would like to punish companies like Exxon for their record profits. I don't want to punish them. I want to have them use their record profits to explore alternative sources of energy.

Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. And aren't you glad you drive a Prius?
    I paid $1.36 /litre for gas on Saturday. There are about 3.79 litres in a US gallon, so I paid about $5.15 /gallon.
    Wow. Maybe I should have bought a Prius, rather than a Corolla?

    ReplyDelete