Friday, May 16, 2008

May Garden

There is good news and bad news in the garden this morning.  First the good news.

The geraniums are happy.  The one above is in a pot.  See Sammy helping with the camera work this morning (white arrow, top left of photo).  He loves it when people join him in the garden.

 

The Mock Orange, Gardenia, and new Petunias are happy.  The Mock Orange smells wonderful.  It's a big bush that Tom, the gardener, is going to espalier for me one of these days.  Tom shows up when it's convenient for Tom, so I'm not sure when it will happen.  In the meantime, we enjoy the blossoms.

 

The Roses aren't so happy this year.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  Do these blossoms look okay to you?

Sammy stayed with me for the entire garden photo session this morning :-)

(Note:  My photos are on flickr.)



No comments:

Post a Comment