Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too goofy to knit

20080322 KleenexI blame it all on the library.  People come in coughing, dirty, smelly, coughing, sneezing, bad breath and coughing... and to be fair people also come in clean and healthy.

I worked with some sicko patrons on Thursday and Friday.  By Friday night my throat was feeling sore.  I went to my favorite drug store and bought cold/flue medication.  Today is the 24 hour mark and I don't fee better, so we know it's not a 24-hour thing.  Phooey.

These drugs make me goofy enough to avoid lace and fair isle, my two active knitting projects.

So, I read.  I finished "You can't catch death" a memoir written by Richard Braughtigan's daughter.  Now I'm into "The Little Book of Common Sense Investing" by John Bogle.  If this one doesn't put me to sleep then nothing will!



No comments:

Post a Comment