Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I can has Ravoolree?

Franklin's wonderful cartoons are always timely.  For example....

Ravelry is amazingly popular and can suck up a knitter's (or crocheter's) time.  This week I learned that you can subscribe to various forums and the discussion topics will show up in your reader - I use Google's Reader.  All you have to do is display one of the forums you are interested in and click on the "RSS" button to start a subscription.

There are still many thousands of people waiting to get on the Ravelry band wagon.  I hope their fancy new servers can handle traffic!

Have a nice day, y'all.  I'm off to work later and then my local knitting group meets tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to ask the shop owner to take pictures of me in my finished hooded cape, so photos will appear soon.



1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I had no idea that I could bring my Forums from Ravelry into Google Reader.
    This is going to be very very bad.

    ReplyDelete