Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fixing Edge Stitches with Andre Previn

I downloaded a classic (1956) album from iTunes this morning:  My Fair Lady by Shelly Manne and His Friends.  The lead friend is Andre Previn.  What a terrific album!!!  While listening to it I was catching up on my Google Reader.  Note:  if you play music loud enough in the head phones you can't hear the cat whining about breakfast, which it isn't time for for another hour.

One of the blogs I subscribe to is TECHknitting, which you might guess is a technical blog devoted to knitting techniques.  What makes it so good is her illustrations.  For example, today's post is about fixing stitches that have dropped on the edge of a piece.  I have never seen such a good explanation and now feel I could fix dropped edge stitches if they occur again.



1 comment:

  1. What a great blog to link to. I am now going to have to go back and read her previous posts.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete