Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finished Socks starting Hooded Cape

20070802 Crew Socks FinishedThe crew socks are finished.  They aren't the most exciting project I've done, but they are nice socks which will feel good if the weather ever cools off here in Northern California's farming valley.

 

 

20070801 Hooded CapeAnd now begins the Hooded Cape.  I've been adding all my projects to Ravelry, so this link might work to see the project notes.  I think you might have to be a ravelry member to see the project notes.  If you haven't already done so, go ahead and add yourself to the invites list. 

I'll be using the recommended yarn for the first time in my entire life, if you don't count sock yarn for socks.  It's bulky Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande, which you knit with size US 10.5 needles.  I hope my hands don't complain too much.

Speaking of bodies that complain, I stuffed my bike in the car this morning and went to Bidwell Park for a bike ride.  No pain, hip feels good, didn't fall off.  My little Prius is big enough to carry a bike - good little Prius.



No comments:

Post a Comment