Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yarn, so much, Time, so little

20070628 Knitivity SockI ordered and received more wonderful sock yarn from Ray at knitivity.com.  Why do I do this?!?

The reason the picture is taken on the rug is that there is no other place to put the yarn!  There are bags full of yarn, a closet full of yarn, furniture full of yarn.  It must stop here.

The thing is, I'm a really slow knitter, slow project planner, etc.  I'm going to start knitting from patterns in sizes that a regular person would wear, and then I'm going to give the finished things to charity.  I'm not going to worry about perfection.  I'm not going to design (well maybe just a few adjustments).  I'm going to make television watching verboten without knitting in my hands.  I'm going to knit from all the wonderful patterns I have and learn lots along the trip.

... right after I tear out the gusset in my current sock and re-do.



1 comment:

  1. I love love love his sock yarn.
    I am waiting for more colors to be posted.

    ReplyDelete