Thursday, March 15, 2007

In the next life

Mop_and_bucket
When I get rich or in my next life, whichever happens first, I'm going to hire somebody to clean my house for me... and I'm going to pay them a bundle for all their hard work.  Can you tell I just mopped the living room and kitchen?  Doing it once is okay, but every week?



Well, the good news is that I get to go to my knitting group this afternoon :-)  And the garden is going crazy with Spring Hopes...




Wisteria



You can click on this photo of Wisteria Buds to see today's snapshots in the garden.  Buds everywhere....



1 comment:

  1. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire somebody right now. Even if you can only do it once a month or less. Walking into a house that has just been cleaned for you is almost better than sex.
    Trust me I've had both.

    ReplyDelete